Creating a community to help you find the right support to further your career.
I am an advocate of STEM careers and women in business, a connector of people, a motivational speaker, a coach and mentor, and a sales professional. My sales career spans more than 16 years, and I have worked in Events Management, Fitness, Pharmaceuticals, IT, Telecommunications and Technology, as well as running a successful part-time business. Using my networking skills, I have forged strategic, lasting relationships that have enabled me to transition across industries.
I am the Network Lead for Lean In in Essex, and a member of WiTT (Women in Technology and Telecommunications). My path into a STEM career was far from direct but I have found a real passion for science and technology with a particular interest in technology, pharmaceuticals and healthcare.
Tara Huddless Ltd. is an inclusive and accessible coaching and events business providing the following services:
- Career Development Coaching: career development, navigating corporate life, professional etiquette, networking strategy, career transition, sales skills, personal branding and visibility, social media and pharmaceutical industry preparation (for those wishing to work in pharmaceutical or medical device sales).
- Business Networking and Coaching Events: delivered by a variety of coaches and experts in person, at events and online.
- Mentor Finder Programme: a free service that matches professionals at all levels with a business mentor or mentee. Application is easy just complete the Mentor Finder Programme Survey.
- Work and Wellbeing Weekends: focusing on developing business skills while maintaining your personal wellbeing.
- Event Speaker: topics focusing on career success, networking, career changes, social mobility, women in business and women in STEM. Previous speaking engagements include: Your Future, Your Ambition at Emirates Stadium, London. GS Power Series: Women’s Special at BPP, Waterloo. GS Power Series: Technology Special at Amazon HQ, London.
I cater to individuals, groups or businesses, from students and graduates up to senior level.
WHEN and WHERE?
To increase the accessibility and enjoyment of the events and coaching they take place in a number of formats:
Online or telephone coaching and mentoring worldwide
Live events in London and Home Counties
Live events accessed remotely on ZOOM
New events are scheduled regularly, and you can find these on the events page and on Eventbrite
Social mobility, gender parity, equality and inclusion are at the core of what I do. Coaching and career education can be expensive and inaccessible depending on your work status, personal circumstances and geographical location.
This is why I offer different formats and price points, plus some free events, so as many people can access coaching as possible.
Tara Huddless Ltd. is focused on working with people of all backgrounds and at all levels of their career. I aim to help you achieve success through strategic networking, workshops, mentoring and connecting you with the right people and resources.
I offer a 30 minute free discovery call for every new client with no obligation to purchase coaching. Click BOOK ONLINE NOW to the right of this page or join the mailing list and become part of a community of amazing professionals.
Tara Huddless Ltd. Registered Company in England and Wales: 11894697